Jung's definition of hallucinations
In 1907 the Swiss psychiatrist Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) defined hallucinations as follows: "Hallucination is simply the outward projection of Psychic elements."
The term kalopsia comes from the Greek words kalos (beautiful) and opsis (seeing). It is used to denote the aesthetic overrating of sensory, illusory, and hallucinatory phenomena, in the sense that these are perceived as beautiful, friendly, and/or comforting. As indicated by the German-American biological psychologist and philosopher Heinrich Klüver (1897-1979), the * geometric hallucinations occurring in the context of mescaline intoxication tend to be quite indiscriminately described as beautiful. It is this kind of indiscriminate positive valuation which is covered by the term kalopsia.
Μωρό μου επιτέλους σταμάτησα να παίρνω τα χάπια που μου έδινες. Δε θα γυρίσω ξανά στο σπίτι μας. Το έκαψα.
08. Wooden Shjips – Back to Land
09. Clutch – Earth Rocker
10. Follakzoid –II
11. Bonnie "Prince" Billy - S/T
12. Jay Z - Magna Carta Holy Grail
13. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Specter at the Feast
14. Russian Circles – Memorial
15. God is an Astronaut - Origins
16. My Bloody Valentine - MBV
17. SigurRos - Kveikur
18. The Knife - Shaking the Habitual
19. Boards of Canada - Tomorrow's Harvest
20. Flunk - Lost Causes