Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2021

Blogovision 2021: Στο Νο 8 του Γεράσιμου Ryan Adams - Big Colors

Big Colors is the soundtrack to a movie from 1984 that exists only in my soul. It’s a cliché inside a watercolor painting of neon blue smoke rising up off summer streets in the night.

It’s the most New York California album I could cut loose from my musical soul, and for me as both a guitar player and songwriter, this is the zenith point dream time.

While I won’t be able to match this album for its depth and broad color forms in the future, this is the sound of my soul and a door to a place I’ll be returning to again.

The treasures in our past are the shamanic visions of the future when the destination is dream zone 3000. This is that.

I’m only dreaming in Big Colors now.

RA 2021

LISTEN

No. 09 BIG|BRAVE - Vital

No. 10 Rey Sapienz and the Congo Techno Ensemble - Na Zala Zala

No. 11 Moin - Moot!

No. 12 Operant - Traumkörper

No. 13 Moor Mother – Black Encyclopedia of the Air

Νο. 14 Converge & Chelsea Wolfe - Bloodmoon: I

No. 15 Don Zilla - Ekizikiza Mubwengula

Νο. 16 Restive Plaggona - Restive Plaggona

Νο. 17 Irreversible Entanglements – Open the Gates

Νο. 18 Scorn – The Only Place

Νο. 19 Alexis Marshall - House of Lull House of When

No. 20 Crystal Geometry - Distressing Visions

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment